Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 81 - Sunday, still going!

Almost there! My blog posts are slowing down, but I'll keep you posted. I did a fat-burning cardio workout on Saturday, an hour and a half of intense yoga (cardio) Sunday with a little hot tub time, and ate good most of the weekend. Not perfect, but damn good for a weekend I'd say.
Still no abs, 81 days into it. While I've only missed probably 6 days in total since I've started, I haven't been doing ab workouts 2x daily like I wanted to. I don't think I've put on any mass at all, but I bet my body fat is below 10% now. I'll try to get it measured here in the next couple of days at the gym.
Weekends I've definitely been less good about eating. Had half a bottle of red wine today, and lots of carbs, and a delicious breakfast burrito. I've gotten into the habit of being conscious about what I eat, which is great.
I did some more interval workout on Saturday, running on concrete, and gave myself a case of shin splints, which sucked. All better now, but throughout the day my shins were killing me. A great reason to warm up & stretch before going all out running.

No comments:

Post a Comment